Athen: our top 6!
Athen: our top 6
We didn’t have a good welcome in Athen, it’s very chaotic, the hotel was horrible and our room did’nt have wifi but, above all, there wasn’t a closed park for Ciccions and Pasquale was annoyed… I wanted to do one of my fabolous trick: remove the motorbike in the night but Pasquale risked his life and the room was so noisy that HE didn’t sleep at all…me…ehm…my sleep is very heavy!!! We arrived in the hotel and I was already searching with google “Ten things to do in Athen”, “W Athen”, “What to see in Athen”, etc. etc. …so…I’m already annoying Pasquale 😀 😀 😀 I discovered a market that we couldn’t lose, that we had to fly in the centre of the city and that they have the habitude to give away valid tickets for public transports that can be reused (for exemple metro pass not yet expired that they don’t need more)…obviusly I didn’t have a ticket yet…but I could’nt hardly wait to give it away!!!!
So…we have to do a long story short… here is a little foto diary of “things you can’t lose in Athen” 🙂
1. The Change of the guard next to the Parliament (screamingly funny!!!!!!!you can see videos on you tube!!)
2. Acropolis’ museum
3. The acropolis (maravellous… have a lot of photos but I avoid the photos in wich we are hardly fatigued by 40 degrees)
3. The “Smile”, very near the Acropoli, you can eat a lot and it’s the cheapest in that zone of Athen, you can find it here: Smile!!
4. The Athenian frappè/coffee
(it’s very bad but after ten minutes you’ll need another one)
5. The Monastiraki market, that take place every sunday
(were you’ll find ALL KIND OF THINGS…)
6. Last but not least: il Konstandinis!!! I think it is one of the best bakery of the world. Hundreds of sweets and visible kitchen…a dream came true!
If you need help to plan your holiday we can help you here!
- Fai clic per condividere su Facebook (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per condividere su Twitter (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per condividere su Pinterest (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per inviare l'articolo via mail ad un amico (Si apre in una nuova finestra)
- Fai clic qui per stampare (Si apre in una nuova finestra)